Sunday, February 6, 2011

Feb. 6 updates

EGYPT
• I see your 'death panels' and 'refudiation,' and I raise you this. I'm no raving Democrat - I've voted R more often than D - but Sarah Palin's opinion about the administration's blunders is so completely illogical - hell, call it what it is - loony, that I don't even fully understand where she's coming from. There are certainly aspects of the administration's policy with which you can (and I do) take serious exception. But this: "And nobody yet has, nobody yet has explained to the American public what they know, and surely they know more than the rest of us know who it is who will be taking the place of Mubarak and no, not, not real enthused about what it is that that’s being done on a national level and from D.C. in regards to understanding all the situation there in Egypt. " What the hell do you MEAN? Obviously, the Administration knows more than it lets on - that's called diplomacy. The second half of this statement is just completely incoherent. God save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment